Similar fraud and similar source(survey) i received a offert for a trial with this scam products starting Sep. 2016 and in Sep.

27, 2016 they charged my credit card with $189.98(Pearlserum) and $179.95(Cremeretolin). I called my credit card and immediately they cancelled and help me to conect by phone to this scamers. I was on-hold for over 2hours(in this way they try to forced you to quit); when somebody picked-up the phone i exposed my claim and they said that only the last charge for $129 each will be refounded.

A simple detail of this scams company, they are located in Israel and they do not respect canadian or USA legislation about frauds. NEVER BUY THIS GARBAGE

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lumoluxe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumoluxe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lumoluxe to other companies on our site.

Comments