Turnaround Time

I received from Bell (telecommunication company) about a survey which I responded to and in turn I was to receive a gift worth $179.95 and all I would pay is the $5.95 shipping and handling charge, I would have 30 days to try it if I wasn't satisfied I could send it back within the time period. I authorized them to charged the $5.95 and within 13 days of this purchase I was charged $179.95 I have tried endlessly to contact these people and nothing, then upon checking my Visa on Oct.

2, 2016 there had been another charge to my credit card for $146.43 which now brings it to a grand total of $326.28 I have since contacted my credit card company and they are investigating this, I also contacted the BBB (BETTER BUSNIESS BUREAU) they to are investigating and I also contacted the police. Hopfully I will get some results. People don't fall to this its a scam once they get your credit card number there is no end to the charges. I have track down 3 names of which they go by (CREMERETINOL.COM, REJULUXE.COM, LUMOLUXE.COM) these companies are one in the same and they all have the same phone number (+1647-933-9324) I also have tracked down the address 41 PARR BLVD.

BOLTON, ONTARIO CANADA. When I send this item back to them this was the address for Canadians and it was in C/O PRECISION TOTAL FULFULLMENT which is at the same address 41 PARR BLVD.

BOLTON, ONTARIO CANADA. This is a SCAM SCAM SCAM people

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being scammed and having cash stolen from my account and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund" of lumoluxe free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $326. Lumoluxe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumoluxe free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumoluxe.

Comments