I have also been scammed by this product, I ordered bottle of revoluxe luxuary age defying 24k gold serum at a reduced trial price but two separate withdrawals were taken from my bank account of £99.98 and £101.75 without my knowledge or permission, they even had the cheek to charge extra for transaction fees and purchase fees.

The companies that took this money were lumoluxe.com and beautelux.com and neither company are contactable by phone or email since the transactions.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $205. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lumoluxe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumoluxe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lumoluxe to other companies on our site.

Comments

Wednesbury, Sandwell, United Kingdom #1197262

I have also had a bill of £99.98 taken from my visa account. I will also get in touch with TSB bank as they used them to lure people into answering some quality control questions.

Don't buy anything from them, even as a free offer.

How can they just take money from my account.

It is a big scam!

Exmouth, Devon, United Kingdom #1153399

I cancelled my auto ship immediately and also informed my credit card company who told me they would block further payments to them, the company has now taken a further £100 this month they did this by using a different name to request the money.