2.5
Turnaround Time

I was offered a free trial by this company postage only to be paid I tried to contact them to cancel before the free trial period no way. Then I was buying groceries to be told my card did not have sufficient funds after checking I discovered that this company had taken £100,01 from my account, no goods and no contact. Tried to stop payment from my Bank but was informed that as transaction now pending they would not be able to, and the best they could do was to ensure that if any more money was taken from my account they would reimburse me within 48 hours

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Lumoluxe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $101 and wants Lumoluxe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed and having cash stolen from my account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumoluxe and lumoluxe serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I was told I had a free sample paid postage and package then I in the next couple of day I had a parcel didn't say trail package did not have any receipt tell me want or who sent it so I could not send it back had 100pounds took out of bank account from beautuflex