I filled out a survey from Rogers and was advised that I would receive $150.00 worth of product for free...all I had to pay was for freight.

On Oct. 9th, they deducted $370.93 from my Visa without authorization..

Reasoning...there was fine print...which I looked for and did not see...Apparently, if I return the product today and submit a tracking number I will get a full refund. Well, I am contacting Visa and the Police to report this scam.

I am one pissed off customer

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lumoluxe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumoluxe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lumoluxe to other companies on our site.

Comments

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #1229674

This happened to me as well. Funny thing is that the "fine" print says it's free for 10 days apparently??

What a joke. I asked for their return address because I wAnted to return the product and get full refund and the company said I couldn't?? This is outright fraud.

Never have I EVER or would I ever spend 400 dollars on 2 creams!! I don't know how these companies aren't charged with criminal charges